- Who is Responsible for this Mess? We the People!
- Politics and Religion Today
- Easter Menu and Tablescape
- To Write, or Not to Write: That is the Question — Subtitle: Confessions of an Occasional Poet
- U.S. Highway 83: A Plumb Line of Pavement
- Grilled Corn on the Cob– Mexican Style
- First Love
- Verbal Abuse of the English Language
- Friday Rituals – In Search of Work/Life Balance
- No Recipe Chicken – I Dare You to Wing It
- Easter Brunch Menu & Tablescape
- You Can Be a Chicken and Still Make this Easy Chicken Saltimbocca
- Freestanding Range Design Flaw
- Thanksgiving Comes Full Circle
- Weather Report: Lost and Found
- Provence in my Periphery
- The Long Green Line
- Blessings Abound
- Old* McGinness Had a Farm
- Like Sands through the Hourglass, So are . . .
Copyright Notice© North Dakota Roots Blog and bonniestaiger.wordpress.com are the copyright of Bonnie (Larson) Staiger. All posts and poems are the sole copyright of the author. Material from Bonnie Staiger's Blog or bonniestaiger.wordpress.com must not be reproduced, copied, duplicated, used in whole or in part in any way, shape, or form without permission from Bonnie Staiger. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Category Archives: Spirituality
Gentle Reader: This has been a premature Christmas. Traditionally, decorations begin in this house on the first Sunday in Advent. Certainly NEVER before Thanksgiving. But this year is unusual since my home will be featured in today’s Holiday Home Walk—a … Continue reading