I need to rant for a minute. Perhaps my tirade will save someone else from making a purchase mistake. It’s time for range manufacturers to hire and consult real cooks in the design process. We would NEVER put oven vents at the top of the door-front where spills from the stove top run right down between the glass. Almost everyone buys a self-cleaning oven yet this issue requires a service call to clean. My advice to friends and cooks: don’t buy a range with this design flaw.
- Landscape as Poetic and Sacred Architecture
- On “A Quiet Passion” Emily Dickinson
- Who is Responsible for this Mess? We the People!
- Politics and Religion Today
- Easter Menu and Tablescape
- To Write, or Not to Write: That is the Question — Subtitle: Confessions of an Occasional Poet
- U.S. Highway 83: A Plumb Line of Pavement
- Grilled Corn on the Cob– Mexican Style
- First Love
- Verbal Abuse of the English Language
- Friday Rituals – In Search of Work/Life Balance
- No Recipe Chicken – I Dare You to Wing It
- Easter Brunch Menu & Tablescape
- You Can Be a Chicken and Still Make this Easy Chicken Saltimbocca
- Freestanding Range Design Flaw
- Thanksgiving Comes Full Circle
- Weather Report: Lost and Found
- Provence in my Periphery
- The Long Green Line
- Blessings Abound
Copyright Notice© North Dakota Roots Blog and bonniestaiger.wordpress.com are the copyright of Bonnie (Larson) Staiger. All posts and poems are the sole copyright of the author. Material from Bonnie Staiger's Blog or bonniestaiger.wordpress.com must not be reproduced, copied, duplicated, used in whole or in part in any way, shape, or form without permission from Bonnie Staiger. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.