Gentle Reader: This category of postings is called “Weather Reports.” In her book titled, ‘Dakota: a Spiritual Geography,’ I think Kathleen Norris was the first to use Weather Report as a metaphor for taking one’s temperature in the broadest sense; emotional, spiritual, observing surroundings, the human condition, etc. My posts may have little or nothing to do with the weather but then around here, it figures large in our everyday life. So you will likely see it woven into the installments. No radar needed here.
- Who is Responsible for this Mess? We the People!
- Politics and Religion Today
- Easter Menu and Tablescape
- To Write, or Not to Write: That is the Question — Subtitle: Confessions of an Occasional Poet
- U.S. Highway 83: A Plumb Line of Pavement
- Grilled Corn on the Cob– Mexican Style
- First Love
- Verbal Abuse of the English Language
- Friday Rituals – In Search of Work/Life Balance
- No Recipe Chicken – I Dare You to Wing It
- Easter Brunch Menu & Tablescape
- You Can Be a Chicken and Still Make this Easy Chicken Saltimbocca
- Freestanding Range Design Flaw
- Thanksgiving Comes Full Circle
- Weather Report: Lost and Found
- Provence in my Periphery
- The Long Green Line
- Blessings Abound
- Old* McGinness Had a Farm
- Like Sands through the Hourglass, So are . . .
Copyright Notice© North Dakota Roots Blog and bonniestaiger.wordpress.com are the copyright of Bonnie (Larson) Staiger. All posts and poems are the sole copyright of the author. Material from Bonnie Staiger's Blog or bonniestaiger.wordpress.com must not be reproduced, copied, duplicated, used in whole or in part in any way, shape, or form without permission from Bonnie Staiger. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.